Episode 6 w/Diane Kim
On our sixth podcast episode, we share a few brews (and laughs) with our good friend Diane "Dizzle" Kim! Her hometown favorite, SweetWater Brewing Company, is now being distributed to Chicago, and she was kind enough to bring a couple (4 six-packs) of their beers to share with us... and we sure did enjoy them! At the end of the podcast, we also taste a beer given to us by another friend of Few Brews, Nicole Vassos. This is a fun one, folks!
- SweetWater Brewing Company Blue - light-bodied ale with a hint of fresh blueberries
- SweetWater Brewing Company Take Two Pils - golden blonde German style pilsner
- SweetWater Brewing Company 420 - extra pale ale
- SweetWater Brewing Company IPA - India pale ale
- Belching Beaver Brewery Horchata - imperial stout with vanilla, cinnamon and rice malt
"Sponsored" by Lone Star - The National Beer of Texas