Sponsor Ads Over Beer
Back when it was just called the "Few Brews Podcast", one of our favorite things to do was record "sponsor" ads. To be clear, we didn't get paid to record these. We did it for the love of cheap beer and traditional podcast formatting. It was our creative outlet, and we might not be ready to let it go just yet.
- Episode 11: Grain Belt "Go with the Grain" Ad
- Episode 12: Beck's "Most Authentic German Beer" Ad
- Episode 13: Foster's "Brand Rep" Chat
- Episode 14: Old Style "88,008 Mistakes" Ad (Remake)
- Episode 15: Bud Light "Beer Concussion" Ad
- Episode 16: Budweiser "Scary Story"
- Episode 17: Red Stripe "Brocation" Ad
- Episode 18: Newcastle "You're A Good Beer, Newcastle Brown" Ad
- Episode 19: Hamm's "The Beer Refreshing" Ad (Remake)
- Episode 20: Blue Moon "Put an Orange In It!" Ad
If you're interested in listening to more, here are our sponsor ads from podcast episodes 1-10.